Wednesday 2 December 2009

WHERE oh WHERE...

by Naomi

I am always on the lookout for stylish eco & ethical footwear, as I find it one of the most difficult areas to be better at; vintage are usually too small and many modern brands are too expensive for my pocket. WHERE is one of few brands that I think offer something stylish and not too pricey (although still definitely a considered purchase!)


I love their A/W collection. The studded Tressa shoe is edgy yet versatile and the Omayda shoe looks like the perfect day shoe.

WHERE shoes and accessories are hand made by small producers and artisans across the globe. The brand pays workers a fair wage and says it does its best to make and package using natural and environmentally friendly materials.

They are currently offering a discount to its followers on Twitter so find them at www.twitter.com/WHEREitisAT 

Facts: WHERE hand made shoes, ethical shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment