Tuesday 16 February 2010

Something sweet for spring!

by Naomi

As much as I like the snow it feels like this winter has gone on forever! Fortunately I have come across these little beauties to get us in the mood for spring!

Nubar has created this mouthwatering set of polishes called Pastel Fever that are right on trend with this season's pastel shades. They are so sugary sweet I can't help but feel like spring might be on its way. Pink Creme and Lavender are my favourites! They are vegan and free from toluene, phthalate and formaldehyde - bonus! Buy for £8 each at www.beautyshed.co.uk

I came across Body America beauty products last week whilst having on one of those days where you wish you had just stayed in bed. Its pretty pin-up packaging combined with the fact that it uses 72 per cent organic ingredients caught my eye and the divine flavours really put a spring in my step. I have been using the Toast to the Coast lip butter, which contains passion seed oil, vegetable protein and Vitamin E, and it tastes so good I can't put it down! (Even my boyfriend likes it!)

Other yummy flavours include New York Cheesecake (strawberry and vanilla), Vermony VaVaVoom (green apple, maple and blueberry), and Southern Belle (peach and mango). Products include body butters, body washes, body mist and body scrubs. Everything is free from parabens, BHT and urea and it is all dermatalogically tested. Prices range from £4.99 for the lip butter to £10.99 for the body butters and scrubs: buy from Alesindi or Harvey Nichols.

Facts: Nubar eco friendly nail varnishes - phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde free, vegan. Body America - organic ingredients, paraben, BHT, urea free.

No comments:

Post a Comment