Thursday 18 March 2010

Hydrate with Vivienne Westwood!

By Naomi

I am absolutely addicted to unhealthy fizzy drinks, so I have made it my mission to drink more water. I have been in the (bad) habit of buying drinks in plastic bottles when I’m out and about, and then feeling guilty about it.

When I discovered that Swiss reusable bottle manufacturers SIGG had teamed up with designer-extraordinaire Vivienne Westwood, it seemed like they had heard my cry for a stylish and eco-friendly way to hydrate myself!

The collaboration aims to build awareness around the issue of the environmental damage caused by purchasing and throwing away plastic, and will see three limited edition bottles launched over the course of 2010. Timed to coincide with the main fashion shows in February, June and September, the first was launched last month. There are a limited number still available on the SIGG webshop for £18 plus p&p.

Featuring the Vivienne Westwood logo and a bold call to ‘Act Fast and Slow Down!’ the bottle epitomises Westwood’s valiant approach to both life and fashion. I never thought I would lust after a bottle, but this is like a piece of drinking couture!

Find out more at www.sigg.com

Facts: SIGG reusable aluminium bottle, designed by Vivienne Westwood, £18.

No comments:

Post a Comment