Tuesday 12 April 2011

Super cute eco flats!

By Lorna

In true british style, all it took was a few unexpected days of BEAUTIFUL hot sunny weather for the whole nation to get their pasty legs out, flip-flops on and BBQs dusted off. I LOVE it! The British optimism about summer is so contagious - I can't wait to be shed of all the layers of winter and rock sum summery eco threads. I will be documenting all the essential S/S11 trends and my own summer-y purchases here so keep your eyes peeled. I started this weekend by getting re-acquainted with my summer wardrobe and my serious lack of summery shoes... check out these gorgeous African print ballet pumps for a great place to start!









Lalesso batik prints are made in Kenya under a fair scheme, supporting communities. At £30 a pop we think they are a great way to add some pattern to your wardrobe. You can find them in all sorts of colours and patterns here

Facts: Lalesso batik print shoes: supporting communities in Kenya, £30 a pair, available from Lalesso.

No comments:

Post a Comment