Saturday 21 November 2009

Calorie-free chocolate!

Ok, the title is a little misleading. I haven't discovered chocolate that won't put paid to any plans of pre-Christmas detoxing. I wish I had, particularly since I have been using the news that Cadbury's Dairy Milk has gone Fairtrade as an excuse to eat chocolate!


What I am talking about is Nubar's new collection of nail varnishes, Chocolate Truffles, with shades delicious enough to have you running to the shop for a chocolate fix!

Nubar are experts at making unusual shades wearable; regular readers may remember my post about the launch of the Going Green collection. I have to say, brown on the whole is not really 'me'. However, I was really impressed with the Chocolate Coffee Bean shade, which is a sultry dark brown with a purple shimmer that adds a touch of glamour. They are carcinogen, phthalates, formaldehyde and toluene free as well as being vegetarian and vegan friendly, so at least they won't damage the environment, even if they do damage your diet!
For more information visit http://www.beautyshed.co.uk/

Facts: eco-friendly nail varnish, formaldehyde, phthalates, toluene and carcinogen free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Nubar.

1 comment: