Wednesday 18 August 2010

Number 7 is chocolate heaven

by Naomi


An ode to Green & Blacks.
 How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love your velvety Ice Cream on a warm summer's eve,
devoured with friends, too moreish to leave,
I love to savour each piece of your Caramel bar,
eaten in hiding, too good to share,
I love your creamy Raisin & Hazelnut milk,
nothing compares to that texture like silk,
Your Butterscotch choc with just enough crunch,
is simply the perfect thing to munch,
I love that you care for your people and beans,
and I especially love what all this means:
chocolate delights that taste so sublime,
they instantly make me busrt out in rhyme!


Yes, at number 7 in our Top 10 Organic Finds is the wonderful Green & Blacks organic chocolate heaven. Organically grown cocoa, fairly farmed and wrapped in recycled packaging, available in stores nationwide.
Buy it. Devour it. Give it to your friends and family.

Facts: Green & Blacks chocolate: organic, fairly traded, recycled packaging, bl**dy yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment