Monday 7 March 2011

A Fairtrade Monday treat

by Naomi


We all need a little lift on a Monday; something to make the week start well. For me it tends to be chocolate, the latest episode of Glee (yes I am a Gleek!), getting the update from my favourite blogs or a fashion find.


To help all you Eco-Goddesses avoid the post-weekend blues I have decided to make sure that all you have something lovely to look at every Monday!


You may well know, it's the second week of Fairtrade Fortnight so in keeping with this, I bring you a piece of magnificent Fairtrade goodness in the shape of this handwoven Cory Tie Top by People Tree, £48.


The daffodil yellow reassures me that summer is on the way and the tie detail manages to be playful yet chic at the same time. I want it and I want it now! 
I hope you enjoy! -x-


P.S. The folks at the Fairtrade Foundation have lots of fun things going on this week, check out Fairtrade Fortnight here.


Facts: 
Monday treat: Fairtrade Fortnight; People Tree Cory Tie Top, £48, handwoven, Fairtrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment