Thursday 4 August 2011

Some delicious autumn classics

by Naomi

With every new collection my love for Stella McCartney's label grows. Today I am going to show you three reasons for that love:


1 - Stella McCartney Dark Grey Charcoal Front Pleated Dress £575.

2 - Stella McCartney Peplum Long Sleeve Top £310.

3 - Stella McCartney Ipsen Patent Pump £445.

Beautiful eco fashion that can be worn in lots of different ways: Stella McCartney = perfection! I also LOVE the sizzling lace Stella McCartney dress that Rihanna wore here. Wow!

x

Facts: Stella McCartney Autumn classics - find out more about the label's eco policies here.

2 comments:

  1. I love that long sleeve top, it's so classy. I feel like I'm growing older with Stella's designs. I always think they are wearable which must mean that her designs are maturing at the same rate as me. Not like D&G for example, who I've totally grown out of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that peplum top. i just found an adorable one
    http://www.shopcollageboutique.com/servlet/the-308/PADDED-SHOULDER-FLUTTER-TOP/Detail
    i plan to wear it with a pencil skirt or some capri pants!

    ReplyDelete