Wednesday 24 August 2011

A beautiful boutique

by Naomi

I discovered a great ethical find, whilst in the gorgeous city of York (which is really worth a visit!).

I don't think I would have chanced upon it, had I not got completely lost, but I'm glad I did!

Tucked away down a cobbled side street is......




the One Responsibly Gorgeous Ethical Boutique.

It is bursting at the seams with lovely ethical treats. My heart skipped a beat when I spied a stunning cropped bustier by Deborah Lindquist, made from vintage kimono material. It was delicious.

I couldn't find similar online, but the brand does some pretty cool other bits including this sexy Racquel shredded organic cotton t-shirt at $160.
I was also hankering after the jewellery by Kate Hamilton Hunter and Just Trade, and the clothing by Patchouli Fair.

They also have a website here, if you can't get to York anytime soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment