Wednesday 12 January 2011

SSsssshhh - beautiful shoes!

by Naomi

Hi guys, apologies for the break in posting - Christmas was hectic and January has been just as busy! My family and I did manage to have something of an eco-Christmas with lots of handmade presents, from carved candlesticks from wood offcuts and knitted gloves to homemade jam & chocolates, and sewn bags & quilts - I am still yet to manage a wrapping paper-free Christmas though!

Anyway, I'm back on it now and promise to make it up to you with lots of fabulous eco finds and perhaps even some blogs about some of the sewing projects I am attempting!

Here is the first - a little beauty that dropped into my inbox today. Now I never need an excuse to buy new shoes, but Hetty Rose has gone and given us one anyway in the form of a gorgeous ready-to-wear collection.
Made from vintage kimono fabric and leather they are totally delectable, and perfect for all things spring and summer (at around £200 a pair you may have to save up until spring to afford them - or buy them now and sneak them past your partner/ parents/ children!) The antique fabric means each pair is unique - so no spotting someone with the same pair on!


These are my favourite - so chic and unusual....sigh.


Prices are between £180 and £205 - find them all at Hetty Rose.

Facts: Hetty Rose ready to wear shoes, antique kimono fabric, made in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment