Monday 5 September 2011

Scribbling to my heart's content

by Naomi

I LOVE notepads. I think it's the feeling of possibility that comes with a fresh page - the idea that I could use it to do anything from starting a novel to writing a shopping list.... (ok that latter is more likely!).

I LOVE to scribble, doodle and make lists. I LOVE to write down recipes, and ideas for gifts or crafts. And I'm a little bit addicted to organising things. Lorna knows this and found me the perfect eco solution: a reecovid notepad.

It's a refillable ring binder - which means I can scrawl to my heart's content. The notepaper is made from acid-free recycled paper and the printing is done with vegetable dye. The covers are protected with a biodegradable coating.

I've got the Joss one (above £14.99) but there are lots of other designs available here.  A donation from each sale also goes toward the reecovid foundation, which is working to assist women in their recovery from sexual violence.

Happy scribbling guys!

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment